Beta-testers for leafnode-1.8.2 wanted

Hi folks,

I am looking for some people willing to beta-test leafnode-1.8.2 for
me. This is a bugfix release, but that does not mean necessarily that
no new bugs might have crept in.

Significant changes are:

* fetch now can be used with sudo
* fetch discards less articles (previously some articles were discarded
  because fetch could not parse the Date: header)
* fetch has stopped crashing (hopefully, thanks to Michael Schwendt)
* stored articles now always have Xref: headers
* filterfile can contain empty lines and comments
* code is now (hopefully) smaller

If you are interested in beta-testing leafnode-1.8.2 (which means that
you should be willing to provide sensible bug reports, if you encounter
any bugs), just send email to me (not to the list!), and I'll email you
the tar.gz file. All others, have some patience.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */