Re: Beta-testers for leafnode-1.8.2 wanted

> On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Cornelius Krasel wrote:
> > * fetch now can be used with sudo
>
> What was buggy here? I'm using fetch via sudo since 1.7 or earlier.

Hm. I got several reports that sudo would not let fetch sort the articles
into the spool correctly, and in fact I could reproduce this: when sudo
was quitting, the child process forked by fetch was just killed. This
I fixed.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */