handling of low-traffic groups

Does leafnode include any special handling for newsgroups
that are not read because there are no new messages in it?

I'm reading news using NC4.50, and leafnode seems to regularly
unsubscribe me from low volume groups (e.g. comp.os.linux.announce).

--
Wolfgang Ratzka (per Modem von zu Hause)
[WARNING: I can read mail headers and I complain to spammer's postmasters!]