Multiple News Servers

Hello,

I have a question regarding multiple news servers.  I have two news
servers get up in the leafnode config file.  The first one is my main
ISP news server.  The second is Microsoft's news server,
msnews.microsoft.com.  My main ISP carries most of the groups that are
on the Microsoft's one, but I prefer Microsoft's.  Is it possible to
tell Leafnode to not pick up certain groups from server #1, and only
pick them up from server #2?

Thanks,
Jeff
--