Re: Fetch process hangup watcher script ??

Cornelius Krasel <krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: Michael Faurot wrote:

:> I've written a Perl front-end for fetch and a very minor change
:> to nntpd that makes it much more fault tolerant at dealing with
:> interrupted connections.

: I would be curious to see it.

Is it okay to post directly to the list?  The size is fairly small--about
10k.  If not, where to FTP it to?