Q: local-only groups possible?

	I know that leafnode can't do it right now, but how much work
would it take to support local-only newsgroups?  Then, would be it
hard to allow a script or cron job to add messages to that group?

	I'm not suggesting hours of work to add that feature, cause I
don't think its really needed; just wonding if it would be useful and
straightforward.  Perhaps texpire (byte-based or smarter algorhythms)
deserves more work than this.