Re: Interessantes Mailproblem hast du da... (was Re: Q: local-only groups possible?)

On Sun, Feb 28, 1999 at 12:33:27PM +0100, Arne Wichmann wrote:

> --T4sUOijqQbZv57TR
>
> Also sprach Joerg Dietrich (in <199902272318.AAA06880@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>):
> > von Deiner Antwort auf meine Mail auf der leafnode-liste kam hier leider
> > nur der Header an. Kannst Du sie mir nochmal schicken?
>
> Hm. Eigenartig. Bei mir kam sie vollst=E4ndig an...

My mailer says:
multipart message has no boundary parameter!
And then it shows your message.

Your header says:

Mutt 0.93i thinks multipart messages should have a delimiter in the header
to determine where the different parts start. My header say:

Maybe you should upgrade your fine mailreader for a newer version?

Greetings,
    Chris Niekel