leafnode & news2mail

Hi

I've just installed news2mail, and I think that the first thing I need
to do after installing and configuring is to run news2mail to grab a
list of newsgroups, so I'm running the command below, with the
following results -

---
morph@morhp:/home/morph/news2mail > news2mail -l
news2mail 1.1, by Alex Shnitman <alexsh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Connecting to NNTP server
Getting list of groupsSending: LIST

FATAL: Unrecognized NNTP response: 215 Newsgroups in form "group high low flags".
---

Is the 215 message being reported by nntpd.c an error message, or an
informational message?  (I'm not very proficient at reading c code
yet).

TIA

--
Pete