Detached threads

Hello,

I'm not sure whether this is a problem in Leafnode 1.9 or in Netscape 4.5: I
often get detached threads in newsgroups. That means, a posting concerning
the thread "ABC" is listed as a new thread "ABC", not as an answer to the
original thread.

The second problem is that responses to postings are displayed on the wrong
level:

"ABC"                                 "ABC"
 +--"Re: ABC"          instead of      +--"Re: ABC"
 +--"Re: Re: ABC"                          +--"Re: Re: ABC"

This makes following the threads very confusing :-)

Any ideas?

Bye,
        Juergen
--
SIG:   Juergen Ginkel, Siemens Nixdorf Retail and Banking Systems GmbH
WWW:   http://www.siemensnixdorf.com