[LEAFNODE] local newsgroups

Hi Leafnoders,

If understood the documentation and if I did not miss anything
it seems to me that it is impossible or at least difficult to
maintain local newsgroups with leafnode?

Is there a way to tell leafnode that a particular group is local only
(i.e. no articles should be fetched, no articles should be posted,
received articles should be linked into the right directories)?

TIA,

-- Andreas