Re: Article rejected: 441 400 No space left on device

Quoting Cornelius Krasel <krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> (Hmmm. A commercial ISP who runs out of news spool space? I had this happen
>  at the university, but from an ISP I'd expect better...)

This depends on the University and the ISP.  I had repeated troubles
of this sort (and very large numbers of dropped articles in some groups)
with a local ISP (socket.net), but the University of Missouri's news
service has always been exceptional.

--
Kenneth P. Turvey <kturvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  The only two things that are infinite in size are the universe and human
  stupidity. And I'm not completely sure about the universe.
	-- Albert Einstein