[leafnode-list] Seg.fault and min.lines in config

Hi.

I'm not sure if you have discussed this before - but I recently reinstalled
leafnode 1.9.2. I made some changes in my $LIBDIR/config, where I
enabled the "minline = 2" option.

When running fetch, I encountered a lot of seg. faults when getting articles,
which was not overrided with repeated "fetch"'s, according to the README
solution.

When disabling the "minlines", the seg.faults disappeared.