Re: [leafnode-list] fetch "report" option and fetch GUI

On Sat, May 01, 1999 at 10:48:51AM +0800, Mark Harrison wrote:

> >I am confused. Does leafnode not support authinfo already?

> It supports while fetching, but not while operating as a NNTP
> server, is that right?  Our company policy is "everything that

Yes.

> I've got the authinfo patche untangled now, and will post soon.
> It implements the protocol, but currently allows any
> name/password combination.

Any progress on this?  I'd like to have a play with it.  The obvious
thing to do to make it actually do authentication is to use PAM,
avoiding having to implement the authentication itself within Leafnode.

--
Mark Brown  mailto:broonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   (Trying to avoid grumpiness)
            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/