RE: [leafnode-list] unable to open lockfile

Christian, someone else posted a follow-up to your message yesterday or the
day before.  Thinking your problem was resolved, I didn't pay much attention
to it.  I *believe* they said your problem was a bug in that version and
only a cosmetic thing.

HTH,
Mike