[leafnode-list] Re: leafnode/fetch question

Tim Daneliuk <tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In any case, I have a question - I suspect it has been answered many times
> and, if so, please just point me to the relevant URL -  cannot
> find a reference to this problem on DejaNews...
>
> Whenever I run the 1.9.2 version of 'fetch' an error is written to
> both the console and into /var/log/messages which says:
>
> date time machinename fetch[8284] unable to openlockfile: 2 No such file or directory

This is solely a "cosmetical" problem. When releasing 1.9.2 I forgot to
remove some debugging code.

You can find an archive of this mailing list at
	http://www.fredi.de/maillist.html

> Also, is there any source of docs beyond the man pages?

Nothing beside the stuff which is in the source code package. I am not
sure what else should be documented.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */