Re: [leafnode-list] error compileing leafnode-1.9.2 help please

On Mon, May 24, 1999 at 01:58:49PM -0400, Jeff Robinson wrote:
> hi
> i get this error when i do sh ./configure
>
> sed: file conftest.subs line 32: unterminated "s" command
>
> could someone help me with this=20
> running redhat 6.0 and compiled version 1.6.2 with out any problems

Hi,

I got this error as well.  The problem seems to be that RPMSOURCEDIR now
has a carriage return at the beginning of the variable.

Here is how I worked around the problem:

1) sh ./configure
2) Edit the config.status file, line 67

Before:

s%@RPMSOURCEDIR@%
%{_topdir}/SOURCES%g

After:

s%@RPMSOURCEDIR@%{_topdir}/SOURCES%g

3) sh ./config.status
4) Continue with normal compile by running make

Hope this helps

--
Tim