Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode.org

Alan <maintainer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, May 24, 1999 at 06:18:34PM -0400, Jeff Robinson wrote:
> > well i will donate 20 dollars to getting the domain name for leafnode
> > since i use it i feel i should give something
> > jeff robinson
> >
> > p.s just tell me were to send the U.S. fund's
>
> I can collect the money, and donate $10us myself...

Before you start -- I am not sure if my university would be very glad
to have web sites which do not end in "uni-wuerzburg.de". (I have also
no idea where to inquire for an *.org domain, and who does the name
service stuff, but that is something entirely different.)

(I do not mind if the leafnode page is not hosted on my machine.
 The only advantage of hosting it personally is that it is easier
 for me to maintain it.)

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */