Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode.org

well let me ask a few questions about leafnode.org

1 do you have your own ip for the site or is  the site hosted on the schools
computer

2 if it's on your computer and through a ppp connection you could use
a dynip client and your name would be leafnode.dynip.com

3 dynip.com works with static or dynamic ip's and they have linux and
windows <yuck> clients

i have a static ip on this ppp connection with this box but i use
dynip.com to register my name cause it's only 35 dollars a year

news.dynip.com is how i have this box registered

now on another note i did a crontab -u news -e and added this
30 * * * * /usr/local/sbin/ fetch <== which should run fetch every 30 mins
0 4 * * * /usr/local/sbin/texpire <== which runs textpire everynight at 4 am

the problem is that it dont seem to be excuiting the programs

once more this is a redhat 6.0 system