[leafnode-list] Moving a spool folder

Cornelius, I thought you were off on holiday? Oh, well, it gives me a chance
to ask my question.

I have two drives on my machine, one of which is nearly full, the other of
which is less so. I would like to move my spool folder from the full drive to
the less full one.

Now, I gather that leafnode makes heavy use of hard links. This means I can't
just copy the directory over with cp -a, right? Because it won't recreate the
hard links properly?

So what's the recommended way of doing this? I rather need the disk space.

--
+- David Given ---------------McQ-+ "...it's not that well-designed GUI's are
+- http://wired.st-and.ac.uk/~dg -+ Uhl on a.f.c