[leafnode-list] Permissions

Hello,

I noticed that my permissions are wrong on my failed.postings directory.
They should be:

drwxrwsr-x   2 news     news         1024 Jun  4 04:22 failed.postings/

But my directory shows this:

drwxr-sr-x   2 root     news         1024 Feb  7 16:22 failed.postings

What is the chmod command to correct this problem?  The "s" in the middle is
throwing me.

Thanks,
Jeff

p.s.  Hmmm, I just noticed that it is also set as root:news instead of
news:news.  I should fix that also.

-----
Jeff Grossman (jeff@xxxxxxxxxxx)