Re: [leafnode-list] Permissions (more)

On Mon, Jun 07, 1999 at 06:21:03PM -0400, lconrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>     Cornelius> Leafnode+ is another branch of leafnode which was
>     Cornelius> started by Kazushi Marukawa when Arnt didn't show any
>     Cornelius> reaction to patches for 1.4 sent to him (probably
>     Cornelius> because he was too busy with other things). It has
>     Cornelius> several advantages and disadvantages compared to
>     Cornelius> leafnode. (I remember compiling a list of them; if
>     Cornelius> somebody is interested, I can mail it to the group.)
>
> Yes, I'm interested.

I came from using leafnode+. I like leafnode in that its development
and mailing list has more activity. The stuff that is up and coming
for leafnode I never heard for leafnode+. This is just my opinion and
I have nothing against leafnode+ it is just I needed a little more
for my site and it seemed leafnode was headed that way.

Keep up the good work

Ron
Ron Rosson              	... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 		   rm -rf *
insane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      	and all was null and void