[leafnode-list] leafnode 1 : Gnus 0

Hi, I'm using leafnode version 1.9.2 with PGnus. When being idle in a
newsgroup buffer for a couple of minutes, Gnus cannot display articles upon
hitting RET. Additionally, since my upgrade from 8.dunno, I cannot run
gnus-summary-refer-parent-article "^" anymore (Gnus doesn't find the
article's parent). This happens with both Linux and FreeBSD and does not
happen with the same Gnus setup under INN. What gives?
--
Robin S. Socha  <http://socha.net/>