Re: [leafnode-list] scripts to keep groups coming (was: (no subject))

[...]
>The relevant point for this exercise is that the group name is
>followed by a colon if the group is subscribed, and by an ! if it is
>unsubscribed.  (At least in gnus, but I think in things like rn and
>tin as well.)

...and knews, trn, strn, netscape, and every other newsreader I've met. I
think we can safely assume that it's standard.

The list of read articles is a comma-separated list of article numbers or
ranges. A range is two numbers seperated with a hyphen.

comp.os.linux.powerpc! 1-667,696,710-711

--
+- David Given ---------------McQ-+ "A character is considered to be a letter
+- http://wired.st-and.ac.uk/~dg -+ --- Sun Java language specification