Re: [leafnode-list] Does fetch have an auto-resume capabibily?

Enrico Luciano wrote:

> if I start fetch and the I stop it after some minutes (say kill it)
> what it will happen the next time I restart fetch?

It will initiate a completely new session. That is, articles that have
not been fetched yet will be fetched. Dependent on how you killed fetch,
there may be some administrative overhead, but not much.

If you must kill fetch, it is advisable to do this by sending it
SIGINT. fetch will then do some cleanup before it exits.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */