[leafnode-list] [ANNOUNCE] leafnode-1.9.3b6

I am very happy to announce leafnode-1.9.3beta6 which apparently fixes
all problems with capitalized newsgroups names (at least as far as
I can see) and a bug in the "configure" when libpcre was already
installed. It is also able to work with IPv6 if configure is invoked
with --with-ipv6. Thanks to Mark Brown for several patches. Please test
the program and report bugs back to me.

If you install 1.9.3beta6 over a version prior to 1.9.3beta5, it is
imperative to do a "make update" since it is necessary to re-sort
your groupinfo file in a case-insensitive manner.

Known bugs: none :-) (except that the German documentation is not
completely up-to-date anymore, and things mentioned in TODO)

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */