Re: [leafnode-list] [ANNOUNCE] leafnode-1.9.3b6

On Mon, 05 Jul 1999 Cornelius Krasel wrote:

> Known bugs: none :-) (except that the German documentation is not
> completely up-to-date anymore, and things mentioned in TODO)

Well, I just downloded 1.9.3b6, so I don't know how much you have
changed leafnode compared to 1.9.2, but if nothing unexpected
happens, the german documentation should be updated by the end of the
following week.

Bye,

Alexander
--
"Willst Du der atemlos harrenden Leserschaft vielleicht einmal erklaeren,
was daran nicht fair sein soll? Soll ich mich weiss emaillieren lassen und