RE: [leafnode-list] Expire help ???

I've finally resolved the problem.  I'll try to recap what happened so it
may help someone else:

When I ran 'texpire -vvvv', all of the ng's that I subscribe to were NOT
being checked.
I started netscape, subscribed to the 'missing' ng's and read all of the
messages.
I then ran 'texpire -vvvv' again and now the 'missing' ng's were checked and
expired properly.

Back to the original problem, in /etc/leafnode/config, I set 'expire = 0'
then ran 'texpire -vvvv again.  All ng's were then cleaned out then and I
re-arranged my partitions for /var.

Hope this helps someone else.
Thanks for the help guys !!

Mike