RE: [leafnode-list] Expire help ???

Ok, well that makes sense.  I did look at the groupinfo file and found that
it was incomplete.  It had only about 1/3 of the ng.  Of course it did stop
BEFORE the 'missing' ng from texpire.  Had I known this, I suppose I could
have manually added the 'missing' ng's to the groupinfo file.

BTW, it's ver 1.10b2 that I'm running.

Thanks Cronelius !!

Mike