[leafnode-list] Maxlines

I set up maxlines to help against long download times, but it appears
that I might as well have not worried.  Seems that the system downloads
the entire message then decides if it should chuck it.  Is the line
length or size not in the header to check this before the download ?

--
Slackware Linux 2.2.4, Compiled #8 Sat Mar 27 13:58:01 CST 1999
5:00pm  up 109 days, 31 min,  10 users,  load: 0.19, 0.14, 0.14