Re: [leafnode-list] [ANNOUNCE] leafnode-1.9.3

Cornelius Krasel wrote:

> Finally :-) It's out, and you can find the source code at the usual
> places (especially http://wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de/leafnode.html).

Hi,
	I installed Leafnode 1.9.3 and then complied it, but it seems that is
always the old version running, infact when I try to telnet my host on
port 119 it replies with:

	200 Leafnode NNTP Daemon, version 1.9.2 running at nnnn.xxx.com

so it seems the old version...

I have SuSE 6.0 Linux installed and leafnode was added as an RPM.

This is what I've done: (as root)

/configure ; make; make install;

it failed and then I copied the files as described is previous arcticles
after that make install goes ok [I rerun it]

make update

After that I restarted inetd (kill -HUP ...) and tried to telnet, but it
still seems version 1.9.2 .

	Question: Where leafnode leaves the executables after the compilation?
I can't find "leafnode" itself or "fetch" or "texpire"... and I founded
it how can I understand if they are 1.9.2 or 1.9.3 executables?

	SuSE places files in other directories as /etc/leafnode/config or
/usr/sbin , instead of having a /usr/local/leafnode dir with all the
stuff in. I think Iìve to redistribute the files or to change some
entries in the config file (by the way, this is not the problem).

So, any help will be appreciated.

TIA;
								[Enrico Luciano]