Re: [leafnode-list] hey cornelius

Mark Brown wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 16, 1999 at 03:51:00PM -0400, Jeff Robinson wrote:
>
> > any chance of you porting a version of Leafnode for those windows 98 and NT
> > users !!
>
> > just wondering cause a few of my friends were wanting to know
>
> Have you tried using cygwin32?  It's an egcs port to Win32 systems which
> has a POSIX compatibility library which I understand allows a great many
> Unix apps to build out of the box.  If not it would at least give you a
> head start.

There was somebody trying to port leafnode to Windows NT; I am not sure
whether he is still at it. His name is Maarten Geurts, his email is
mgeurts@xxxxxxx If you contact him, I'd be happy to hear about an
update. (I heard from him only once in January.)

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */