Re: [leafnode-list] Upper case

Daniel F. Fraga wrote:

>         Hi! Sorry if I missed something about newsgroups with upper case
> letters, but why 1.9.3 and 1.9.4 don´t work with groups with upper case
> letters? (1.9.2 used to work)

Sorry, it's the other way around. 1.9.2 doesn't work properly with upper
case letters because it handles newsgroups names in a case-sensitive
way which is not correct according to Son-of-RFC1036 (I think).

I guess you forgot to do "make update" after installing 1.9.3. This will
re-sort your groupinfo file in a case-insensitive manner. Afterwards,
upper-case, mixed-case and lower-case newsgroups will work again.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */