[leafnode-list] Problems

Hi there!
I'm running leafnode 1.9.2 from the SuSE 6.1 dist. All works fine, except that "nn" and "tin -r" do not show *any* groups. Outlook Express does show the groups (the server which is used by leafnode is news.microsoft.de - sorry, don't blame me!) but leafnode does not download any articles. When I choose msnews.microsoft.com (yeah, my boss wants these news! At least I got him to run a linux box... :) Outlook works perfectly, leafnode downloads the articles, but still tin and nn do not show any newsgroups. Please help me!

Arne