Re: [leafnode-list] [ANNOUNCE]changes in list archieves

Matthias Andree schrieb:
> That site is unreadable with lynx. Tough luck.
>
> --
> Matthias Andree

thanks for your messeage, Matthias.
I have never tested it with lynx. Please try the direct way for the
whole
archieves with the following URL:

<http://www.fredi.de/maillist/maillist.html>

the .tgz-files are located under following URL's:

<http://www.fredi.de/maillist/leafnode-maillist_JAN1999.tgz>
<http://www.fredi.de/maillist/leafnode-maillist_FEB1999.tgz>
<http://www.fredi.de/maillist/leafnode-maillist_MAR1999.tgz>
<http://www.fredi.de/maillist/leafnode-maillist_APR1999.tgz>
<http://www.fredi.de/maillist/leafnode-maillist_MAY1999.tgz>
<http://www.fredi.de/maillist/leafnode-maillist_JUN1999.tgz>

I will see what I can change for a good readability with lynx.

Thanx

Horst Fischer