Re: [leafnode-list] fetchnews

<<
> When I kill fetchnews just with 'killall fetchnews' I send fetchnews a
> SIGTERM. Is this dangerous? Can I lose files, when I do that?

You may end up with one or two incomplete articles, and fetch will need
more time to restore its old settings.

This is a persistent problem, as shown by repeated questions.  It's
also a bit perverse, given that "kill" and "killall" by default send
SIGTERM.  What is your reason for not adding more signal() calls (or
whatever) to catch the common death signals, or at least SIGTERM?

--
                    *** NEW PERSONAL ADDRESS ***
Tim McDaniel is tmcd@xxxxxxxx; if that fail,