[leafnode-list] Segmentation faults

I have been getting a lot of seg faults lately. I am using 1.9.4 which
I had hoped would help (upgraded from 1.9.3) but has not. It is not
uncommon for me to have to run 88 or 10 times to get a full fetch. It
has also caused my newsreader to look at previously read articles. I
have tried fetchnews -f but this did not help. I am reading 3 servers 2
of which are password protected. I am at a loss as what to try. Any
 _( (   | _   Robert Sheskin     _ |   ) )_
(((\ \  |/ )bob115@xxxxxxxxxxxxx( \|  / /)))
 \       /     AIM:RobertLS       \        /