AW: [leafnode-list] Problems

----------
Von: 	Cornelius Krasel[SMTP:krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: 	Freitag, 23. Juli 1999 09:31
An: 	leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: 	Re: [leafnode-list] Problems

>That doesn't sound like "all works fine". Please provide us with the
>output of "telnet localhost nntp" (exit by typing "quit") and look
>whether a file /var/spool/news/leaf.node/groupinfo exists and what
>it contains (should be lots of lines like the following one:
>
>comp.os.linux.misc 1 1 0 Linux-specific topics not covered by other groups.

Ok here comes the output of telnet:

Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
200 Leafnode NNTP Daemon, version 1.9.2 running at fridolin.ib-tetz.de
list
[... Lots of stuff like this: ...]
microsoft.public.year2000 0000000001 0000000001 y
microsoft.test 0000000001 0000000001 y
newsmon 0000000001 0000000001 y
quit
205 Always happy to serve!
Connection closed by foreign host.

The /var/spool/news/leaf.node/groupinfo exists and it contains a lot of lines looking like this:

microsoft.hk.windows2000 1 1 0 -x-

I hope this was useful to you. Thank you for your help.

Arne