Re: [leafnode-list] Supersedes?

<<
* Timothy A. McDaniel (tmcd@xxxxxxxx) [1999-07-28 09:55]:
[get supersedes detection working]
> Well, obviously you just have to compile with -DNOT_YET.

Evidently not, looking at the source, there seems to be no feature that
actually removes the superseded article.

I was joking.  Surely something labelled "NOT_YET" is, well, NOT YET
ready.

The more subtle clue was in my pre-signature,
    Tim "'cause I'm a blond" McDaniel
There was a TWIAVBP problem (The World Is A Very Big Place): for some
reasons, blonds / blondes have a reputation in the US of being stupid.
There was also a humorous song a few years ago, "'Cause I'm a Blonde",
in which the singer shows that she's extremely stupid and says that
she's a blonde.

--
                    *** NEW PERSONAL ADDRESS ***
Tim McDaniel is tmcd@xxxxxxxx; if that fail,