[leafnode-list] wrong configuration or not implementet ?

Hi,
We have installed leafnode about a week ago on SCO UW7.0.1 - that was no
problem, because the readme and man-page are very good: congratulations.

The only problem we have with leafnode so far was the fetch-mechanism.
Is it possible that the following behaviour is correct (v1.9.4):
We let leafnode fetch some groups in the morning and in the evening. We
noticed, leafnode everytime fetches all postings of the last maxage
days. Is it possible to fetch only the new postings, which are not
already on disk?
--

Stefan Bauer
Netsolution GbR mbH