Re: [leafnode-list] wrong configuration or not implementet ?

Hallo Mark,

Running out of disk space is not the problem (the postings are stored
only once),  but we only have a dial-in line. As I mentioned before, we
fetch every day, but if we set e.g. maxage=3 it took approximately three
times more time than with maxage=1. This looks like leafnode first
fetches all articles within maxage days and then looks if they are
already on disk.

Do you have any ideas what the problem might be?

Stefan

--

Stefan Bauer
Netsolution GbR mbH