RE: [leafnode-list] Groupexpire doesn't work

On 31-Jul-99 Thomas Bader wrote:

> I've got a problem with the automatic unsubscription of newsgroups.
..
> later I run fetchnews, and it has unsubscribed me from all groups.

  I'm running Leafnode 1.9.2 and I have a similar problem.  I would
like to be able to turn off the automatic unsubscription feature
permanently so that no matter how long it is between news reading
sessions, I'm always subscribed to my desired newsgroups.

Cheers,
Rob

E-Mail: Robert Fargher <fargher@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 31-Jul-99