Re: [leafnode-list] wrong configuration or not implementet ?

On Fri, Jul 30, 1999 at 09:41:19AM +0200, Stefan Bauer wrote:

> We let leafnode fetch some groups in the morning and in the evening. We
> noticed, leafnode everytime fetches all postings of the last maxage
> days. Is it possible to fetch only the new postings, which are not
> already on disk?

The correct behaviour is to fetch only those postings which you have not
already downloaded.  Are you running out of disk space or anything?

--
Mark Brown  mailto:broonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   (Trying to avoid grumpiness)
            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/