Re: [leafnode-list] wrong configuration or not implementet ?

Matthias Andree schrieb:

> Leafnode behaves different here: it only fetches new articles. Does
> fetchnews finish properly so it can write its
> /var/spool/news/leaf.node/your.server or does it get killed some time?
> Is it able to write to /var/spool/news/leaf.node?

Fetchnews seems to finish normally.
We are using three newsserver (first our ISP-newsserver, as supplement
the informix and corel newsserver) and the entries in
/var/spool/news/leaf.node are updated properly. Everything looks oK.

Is it possible that the problem is on our ISP's site?
--

Stefan Bauer
Netsolution GbR mbH