Re: [leafnode-list] wrong configuration or not implementet ?

Hi,

After checking the syslog for some days, I think the problem is in fact
not in house but on the side of our ISP. By watching some groups I
noticed that in some threads there were missing some entries and the
order of answer goes a bit wrong. I think the timestamps are corrupted
or the newsbase of our ISP isn't updated correctly/regularly.

Thanks to all for your help.
--

Stefan Bauer
Netsolution GbR mbH