[leafnode-list] always problems with posting articles??????

Hello,

I want to post articles to a newsgoup with this header:

Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 23:08:03 +0200
From: Frank Wagner <f.wagner@xxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: comp.mail.imap
Subject: Error Messages while connecting to IMAP Mailfolders

But my news posting is only going to /var/spool/news/out.going an stays
there for the rest of the life of my computer.

Must I start a special programm to send postings (just like fetchnews
to get postings)?
Or can it be a configuration problem, but I can't imagine where and
what to configure.

I am helpless

Frank

PS. please look at the postings with teh subjekt How to post articles
to newsgroups
E-Mail: f.wagner@xxxxxxx
Date: 09-Aug-99
Time: 23:22:35