From: John R. Dennison [mailto:jrd@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 09, 1999 4:39 PM
To: leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [leafnode-list] always problems with posting articles??????

Invoke 'fetchnews' with the '-P' command line argument to 'P'ost your
articles.  I run it as 'fetchnews -Pv' out of cron fairly often.

							John

In previous mail, f.wagner@xxxxxxx spouted...

> Hello,
>
> I want to post articles to a newsgoup with this header:

> Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 23:08:03 +0200
> From: Frank Wagner <f.wagner@xxxxxxx>
> Newsgroups: comp.mail.imap
> Subject: Error Messages while connecting to IMAP Mailfolders
>
> But my news posting is only going to /var/spool/news/out.going an stays
> there for the rest of the life of my computer.
>
> Must I start a special programm to send postings (just like fetchnews
> to get postings)?
> Or can it be a configuration problem, but I can't imagine where and
> what to configure.
>
> I am helpless
>
> Frank
>
> PS. please look at the postings with teh subjekt How to post articles
> to newsgroups
> E-Mail: f.wagner@xxxxxxx
> Date: 09-Aug-99
> Time: 23:22:35
>
> This message was sent by XFMail

"Whenever two people meet, there are really six people present. There is
each
man as he sees himself, each man as the other person sees him, and each man
as he really is."
-- William James