[leafnode-list] Leafnode doesn't show new newsgroups in TIN

Quite often, TIN doesn't show any new newsgroups even when I *KNOW*
there are some.  Like last night, I added Loki's news server
(news.lokigames.com) but this morning after a couple of fetchnews runs,
no loki.* groups were listed as new, but they WERE in the newsgroup
listings.  I'm using TIN 1.4pre.

Anyone run into this before?  This has been happening for as long as
I've been running Leafnode.

-KW