Re: [leafnode-list] always problems with posting articles??????

Frank Wagner <f.wagner@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I want to post articles to a newsgoup with this header:

> Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 23:08:03 +0200
> From: Frank Wagner <f.wagner@xxxxxxx>
> Newsgroups: comp.mail.imap
> Subject: Error Messages while connecting to IMAP Mailfolders
>
> But my news posting is only going to /var/spool/news/out.going an stays
> there for the rest of the life of my computer.

The header looks fine for me. How do you invoke fetchnews (which also
does the posting) ? Are there any error messages? Can you possibly
produce a debug log and email it to me? Maybe you must be authorized
for posting?

(The "nobody" in the Path: is fine. It is a convention which indicates
 to uucp-aware programs that this is not an email message.)

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: phak004@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  SP4 */