Re: [leafnode-list] Local groups status

On Tue, Aug 24, 1999 at 12:38:19PM +0100, Jim Hague wrote:
> What's the latest on local groups?
>
> Some time ago I got Joerg Dietrich to send me his patches. I haven't had time
> to play with them until recently, and I can't persuade them to post local
> articles. Stuff posted to local groups appears in out.going, from where it gets
> deleted the next time fetchnews runs.

By accident I posted a severly broken patch to many people. You may have been
one of them. As I moved to the US a week ago and couldn't ship my computer
to here I am unfortunately unable to send you a working patch (the memory leak
problem still remains). Maybe Cornelius still has that patch though IIRC I
never send him the most recent version.
	I will have a look at this issue again as soon as I have a computer
of my own.

Regards
	Jo:rg