[leafnode-list] Multiple passwords

I have an internal news server I'm fetching news from. It's got three
newsgroups I subscribe to, and each newsgroup has a different
username/password pair.

Is there any way I can persuade leafnode to fetch news from these newsgroups,
and, importantly, post to them? Currently I have the username/password for the
highest traffic newsgroup, and that works, but the other two aren't touched.
I've tried putting the server in the config file three times with different
username/passwords but that doesn't work.

--
+- David Given ---------------McQ-+ "What appears to be a sloppy or meaningless
+- http://wired.st-and.ac.uk/~dg -+ or meaningless ideas." --- Thomas Edison